Looking For Remote IT Support?
Share Your Screen With Our Help Desk
PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER OR ALLOW A MVP IT CONSULTANT REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER.
You have requested assistance from an MVP IT consultant to provide you with technical support through a remote connection to your computer. You understand and agree that by requesting such assistance, you will be providing an MVP IT consultant with access to and control of your computer as reasonably required to perform the requested work.
The use of this remote session is in accordance with the following disclaimer: By accepting a remote session from us, you accept full responsibility for any changes to the contents or system settings of your computer. Please read the following items before continuing:
- Be sure to close any confidential files that you may have been working on
- MVP IT recommends that you remain by your desktop throughout the entire remote session to facilitate with this session
- To avoid any loss of data or inconvenience to you, please ensure that you possess a full backup of all data on your computer systems and/or network file server prior to this service
- You acknowledge that there is no guarantee of security or privacy on the internet, and MVP IT offer no guarantee and provides no warranty (express or implied) that this service will be secure or private outside the security provided by using the TeamViewer software (for more details visit www.teamviewer.com)
- You agree to comply with all reasonable directions of MVP IT consultants
- You acknowledge and agree that the remote session may be cut short, delayed, rescheduled, and/or terminated as a result of matters outside our reasonable control
Although MVP IT consultant will use its best endeavors to perform the requested work, to the maximum extent permitted by law, MVP ITs’ liability shall be limited to the total value of this remote session. MVP IT does not warrant that the technical support will meet your needs or requirements is fit for your purposes or will be error-free. The remote session is provided at your sole risk and MVP IT will not be liable to you for any loss, costs, expenses, or damages incurred by you, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages.